Lemon pasta is a simple easy recipe with a refreshing taste. Watch out video to find out how to make this recipe and also for some fun Italian stories.
Recipe - serves 4
400 gram pasta
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup cream, light
Lemon zest from 3 lemons
Parmesan to taste
1. To make sauce add butter and allow it to melt on low heat.
2. Add lemon zest and gently fry
3. Add cream making sure not to boil
4. Cook pasta until al dente (watch the video to discover some interesting stories on making sure it's perfect).
5. Drain pasta and add to sauce.
6. Add to plate and add parmesan to taste.
Calories - 449 calories per person
100 grams fresh pasta - 165 calories
Butter - 200 calories
Cream, light - 58 calories per person
lemon zest - 4 calories
Parmesan (1 tbsp) - 22 calories
Note: calories may vary depending on type used.